At Paleta dos Sons, Lda we want to assure you that we use your information in a safe and responsible way, respecting your privacy. Here we will explain what we do with your information and which are your rights regarding your information.
Which data do we process and under which purpose
Paleta dos Sons, Lda. Is the data controller. The personal data we collect are the following:
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Tax identification number
The personal data collected is used with the following purposes:
• To perform a contract – order processing (including to recover any amount owing).
• For our legitimate interest – marketing (regarding our products); client queries; processing information requests.
• Where required to do so by law
Sharing/Transferring your information
Paleta dos Sons, Lda. will not share your personal data and will not transfer any personal data inside or outside the Economic European Area.
Keeping your information
We will keep your information up to 6 years after the end of your contract, so that we can deal with any eventual further complaint. We will also keep your information to send you any marketing in which you might be interested, unless we receive a communication from you to stop doing so.
Rights regarding your information
By writing to the contacts here provided, you have the right to ask us:
• for a copy of the personal information we hold about you
• for a copy of the personal information you provided to us to be sent to you or a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format
• to update or correct your personal information to keep it accurate
• to delete your personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose; and
• to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
And you may also:
• object to us processing your personal information – in which case we will either agree to stop processing or explain why we’re unable to; and
• where we rely on your consent, withdraw that consent at any time.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute and certain exemptions apply to them.
You can also make a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (http://www.cnpd.pt) if you feel your personal information has been mishandled.
In case you wish to contact us regarding your data you are able to do so by writing us – by post mail or e-mail – to the following addresses:
Paleta dos Sons, Lda
Praceta Soeiro Pereira Gomes, 76
4500-216 Espinho, Portugal
Also available in: Portuguese (Portugal)